jueves, 6 de agosto de 2009


His feelings are choking here, in my mind. You are my enemy now.
You want me to set me free. You say that. And if you want me to be your little-one, i don't mind.
Tell me the truth and i'll stay there. Just only the truth. You want me. You have stolen all of me. You want my mind, to blow it now. To blow this out. To blow my... mind...
And i dont know what its going on. And u dont know how much its hurts.
We don't know nothing, we were going in our mindless-circles. Watching us die in this part... Infinit, of our heads...rotten heads.
It was in my own a little part of what i've felt. But i know im apart of this. Because the S is for special, and i dont wanna be apart. But is no my "special-sweety" word...
And this is where i becoming to this end-hell.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario